These reports are the out of the box reports available in the standard site collection within the Issues Category in the Classic Report List. This article covers the different Issue reports available in EPM Live.
Please note: Your site may appear differently as it may include new or custom reports.
View the Issue List Reports
- View the list of reports available under the Issues heading. To view a specific report, click the title of the report.
Note: The user will only see data that they have access to when viewing any of the Issues List Reports.
Overdue Issues Report
- The Overdue Issues report will display all items, except those noted as complete and will be sorted by priority. The due date will be equal to less than today.
Active Issues by Priority
- The Active Issues by Priority report will display all active issues and will be sorted by project and priority. Completed items will not be displayed.
Active Issues by Assignee Report
- View Active Issues by Assignee report. This report is sorted by Assignee and will display the issues that are not noted as completed.
Active Issues by Due Date Report
- View Active Issues by Due report. Only those items that are not noted as completed will be sorted by project name and by due date.
My Upcoming and Overdue Issues
- The My Upcoming and Overdue Issues report will display items sorted by status and when the following is true: "Assigned To" is equal to "Me", and when the column "Completed" is not equal to "Yes", and when the due date is less than today + 7.
All Issues by Status
- View the All Issues by Status report. All items the user has access to will be displayed in this report and will be sorted by status.
All Completed Issues
- View All Completed Issues. Only those items with the status of completed will be displayed in this view.
My Active Issues Summary
- View My Active Issues Summary report. Those items that are "Created by Me", or where "I am the Owner", or items that are "Assigned to Me", and that are not completed will be displayed in the is report.
The Issues Dashboard
- View the Issues Dashboard. All items will appear in the Issues Dashboard. A subset of the items can be displayed by using filters. Filters are particularly important for lists containing 5,000 or more items because they allow you to work with large lists more efficiently.