These reports are the out of the box reports available in the standard site collection within the Portfolios Category in the Classic Report List. This article covers the different Portfolio reports available in EPM Live.
Please note: Your site may appear differently as it may include new or custom reports.
View the Portfolio List Reports
- View the list of reports available under the Portfolios heading. To view a specific report, click the title of the report.
Note: The user will only see data that they have access to when viewing any of the Portfolio List Reports.
Active Portfolio Report
- The Active Portfolio report will display all active items and will be sorted by portfolio name in ascending order.
- The All Portfolios report will display all proposed, active, and closed portfolios.
All Closed Portfolios
- View Closed Portfolios report. This report will display only those portfolio noted as "Closed" in the state field.
- View the My Portfolios report. Items will be displayed when the following is true: the item was created by me, or the owner is equal to me, or the item is assigned to me.
Portfolio Cost and Benefits Report
- The Portfolio Costs and Benefits report will display items sorted by portfolio name in ascending order. Budget (protfolio budget), Project Budget (total rollup), Planned Benefits, and ROI are displayed in this view.
- View the Portfolio Health report. All items the user has access to will be displayed in this repoort and will be sorted by status.
- View the Portfolio Dashboard. All items will appear in the Portfolio Dashboard. A subset of the items can be displayed by using filters. Filters are particularly important for lists containing 5,000 or more items because they allow you to work with large lists more efficiently.
- View the Portfolio Projects report. All portfolio project swill be displayed in this view and sorted by state ad project name.