These reports are the out of the box reports available in the standard site collection within the Resource Category in the Classic Report List. This article covers the different Resource reports available in EPM Live.
Please note: Your site may appear differently as it may include new or custom reports.
View the Resource List Reports
- View the list of reports available under the Resource heading. To view a specific report, click the title of the report.
Note: The user will only see data that they have access to when viewing any of the Resource List Reports.
All Resources Report
- The All Resource report will display all resources (generic and named resources) that have been added into the system in ascending order.
All Resource by Department
- The Resources by Department report will display all resources (generic and named resources) displayed below the department heading name in ascending order.
Resources by Roles
- View Resources by Roles report. This report will display the resource names (generic and named resources) listed below the role heading in ascending order.
Resources by User or Generic
- View the Resources by User or Generic report. This report divides the users into two groups: Yes and No. The "Yes" group includes a list of the generic roles that have been added to the system. The "No" group includes the names resources that have been added to the system.
Resources Pending Approval
- View the Resources Pending Approval report. If another user has contribute access to the Resource Pool, he or she may add a new resource. However, unless he or she is a Site Collection Administrator (SCA) or the EPM Live Account Owner, that new resource needs to be approved by a Site Collection Administrator or the Account Owner.