These reports are the out of the box reports available in the standard site collection within the Tasks Category in the Classic Report List. This article covers the different Task reports available in EPM Live.
Please note: Your site may appear differently as it may include new or custom reports.
View the Task List Reports
- View the list of reports available under the Tasks heading. To view a specific report, click the title of the report.
Note: The user will only see data that they have access to when viewing any of the Task List Reports.
Upcoming Critical Tasks
- The Upcoming Critical Tasks report will display all tasks when the following is true: Is Assignment is equal to "No", and Status is not equal to "Completed", and Priority is equal to "High", or Critical is equal to "Yes", and Finish is greater than "Today", and Due is not equal to "Future".
- The Completed Tasks report will display all tasks with the "Completed" status.
- View the Milestone Tasks report. This report will display all the tasks where the "Milestone" column is equal to "Yes".
- View the My Tasks report. This report displays all tasks where the following is true: Assigned To is equal to "Me" and Status is not equal to "Completed".
My Upcoming and Overdue Tasks
The My Upcoming and Overdue Tasks report displays all upcoming and overdue tasks where the following is true: Assigned To is equal to "Me", and the Status is not equal to "Completed" and the Finish is less and "Today + 7".
The Active Tasks report will display all tasks where the status of the task is not equal to "Completed".
- View the Task Dashboard. Show all of the items in this view, or display a subset of the items by using filters. Filters provide the ability to select the state (propsed, active, or closed) and title(s). Filters are particularly important for lists containing 5,000 or more items because they allow you to work with large lists more efficiently.
The Overdue Tasks report will display tasks where "Due" is equal to "Overdue" and where "Status" is not equal to "Completed".
Task Schedule Summary
The Task Schedule Summary report will display the task start and finish, task work, and task % Complete can be tracked.
Task Tracking Summary
- View the Task Tracking Summary report. This report displays the task start and finish dates, task actual and actual finish dates, work, actual work, cost, and actual cost, and task percent complete can be tracked.
Task Work Summary
- View the Task Work Summary report. This report displays the task status, work, actual work, remaining work, work % spent, and task percent complete can be tracked.