These reports are the out of the box reports available in the standard site collection within the To Do Category in the Classic Report List. This article covers the different To Do reports available in EPM Live.
Please note: Your site may appear differently as it may include new or custom reports.
View the To Do List Reports
- View the list of reports available under the To Do heading. To view a specific report, click the title of the report.
Note: The user will only see data that they have access to when viewing any of the To Do List Reports.
Active Items by Priority
- The Active Items by Priority report will display all Active To Do Items and will be sorted by priority. Completed items will not be displayed.
Active Items by Due
- View Active Items by Due report. This report is sorted by due category and will display the items that are not noted as completed.
My Completed Items
- View My Completed Items. Only those items with the status of completed will be displayed in this view.
My Upcoming and Overdue Items
- The My Upcoming and Overdue Items report will display items sorted by status and when the following is true: "Assigned To" is equal to "Me", and when the column "Completed" is not equal to "Yes", and when the due date is less than today + 7.
Active Items by Status
- View the Active Items by Status report. All items that have not been completed and those the user has access to will be displayed in this report and will be sorted by status.
My Active Items
- View My Active Items report. Those items that are "Created by Me", or where "I am the Owner", or items that are "Assigned to Me", and that are not completed will be displayed in the is report.
The Overdue Items view will display any overdue item where the due date is less than today.