These reports are the out of the box reports available in the standard site collection within the Changes Category in the Classic Report List. This article covers the different Change reports available in EPM Live.
Please note: Your site may appear differently as it may include new or custom reports.
View the Changes Reports
- View the list of reports available under the Changes heading. To view a specific report, click the title of the report.
Note: The user will only see those reports that they have access to when viewing any of the Changes List Reports.
View the Active Changes by Status Report
- View the Active Changes by Status report. All reports will be grouped by status. Those reports noted as completed will not be displayed.
Note: The status icons shown above are: Not Started, In Progress, Deferred, and Waiting on Someone else.
Overdue Changes Report
- The Overdue Changes report will display all items, except those noted as complete and will be sorted by due date. The due date will be equal to less than today. In this example, there are no overdue changes.
View My Active Changes Report
- View My Active Changes report. All items will be sorted by priority and those displayed will equal items created by me, or assigned to me, or owner is equal to me, and status is not complete.
View Active Changes by Resource Report
- View Active Changes by Resource report. All items will be sorted by project and by assigned to resource. Any item noted with a completed status will not be displayed.
View the Active Changes by Owner Report
- View the Active Changes by Owner report. All items will be sorted by project and then owner and those displayed will have status noted as not completed.
View the Active Changes by Due Report
- View the Active Changes by Due report. All items will be sorted by project and then due category and those displayed will have status noted as not completed.
Note: The due categories include: 1- Overdue, 2- Due Today, 3- Due Tomorrow, 4- Due This Week, 5 -Due Next Week, 6 - Due this Month, and 7 - Future Due.
My Upcoming and Overdue Changes
- The My Upcoming and Overdue Changes report will display items sorted by status and when the following is true: Assigned to is equal to Me, and when the column Completed is not equal to Yes, and when the due date is less than today + 7.
View All Changes Report
- View the All Changes report. All items the user has access to will be displayed in this view/repoort.
View the Changes Dashboard
- View the Changes Dashboard. All items will appear in the Changes Dashboard. A subset of the items can be displayed by using filters. Filters are particularly important for lists containing 5,000 or more items because they allow you to work with large lists more efficiently.