Once you have created a workspace, you are the owner of the workspace. As an owner of a workspace, you are also a Power User. The Power User is the Administrator of his/her workspace and thus has the ability to configure the workspace site as well as delete the workspace site. This article covers how to delete a workspace.
1. Navigate to the Workspace
- Click the workspace icon on the Icon Bar.
- Click the desired workspace title.
2. View the Workspace
- View the workspace. Note the title in the Header Bar.
- Click the Settings Gear.
3. Click the SharePoint Site Settings Link
- Click the SharePoint Site Settings link.
4. Click Delete this Site
- Click the Delete this Site link.
5. View the Warning Message
- View the Warning message.
- Confirm the location and title.
- Click Delete.
6. Click OK
- Click OK.
7. View Delete Web Confirmation
- View the Delete Web confirmation.
- Click the Go Back to Site link to return to the top of the site collection.
8. View the Top of the Site Collection
- View the top of the site collection and that the workspace has been removed from the Navigation Menu.
Note: Reporting will be updated the next time the Refresh is run which is typically at night.