People picker fields exist throughout the EPM Live solution. For fields that are type "lookup", the Advanced Lookup settings can be enabled or disabled. This article covers steps on using the Advanced Lookup in a People Picker and Non-People Picker Fields.
1. Use the Advanced Lookup in a People Picker Field
- Begin typing the beginning of any name entered into the system into one of the People Picker fields. All relevant options will show in the drop down list as soon as you type 3 or more letters. To select from the list of names revealed in the drop down list, use your down facing arrow, then hit the Enter key or select the name using your mouse.
1.1. View the Selected Name
- View the selected resource name. Click the x to remove a name, if needed.
2. Use the Advanced Lookup in a Non-People Picker Lookup Field
The non-people picker lookup field has the Green Add Item (+) icon. View the Green Add Item icon.
3. View the Search Option
- The Search feature (open book icon) can be used to search for specific names.
Note: The spell checker (book with check mark icon) can be used to check the spelling of an item.