It is possible to filter items within columns by using the Show Filters feature. This lesson covers using the Show Filters feature in the Resource Planner.
1. Click Show Filters
- Click Show Filters located in the bottom half of the split screen.
2. Click to the Right of the X Under the Column Heading
- Click to the right of the "X", under the column heading to be filtered.
3. Type the Criteria
- Type the criteria to be filtered and then tap your Enter key.
4. View the Filtered Results
- View the filtered results.
5. Remove the Filter
- To remove a filter, click the X in the column that has a filter applied, and select "X Off" from the listed options.