The Show Grouping feature makes it possible to view the resource list by department, role, names, etc. This lesson covers using the Show Grouping feature in the Resource Planner.
1. Click Show Grouping
- Click Show Grouping in the bottom of the split screen.
2. Notice the Caption in the New Row
- Notice the new row and the caption inside the row. This is the row where the column headings will be dragged and placed in the order to be grouped by.
3. Drag the Column Heading to First Position
- Drag the desired column heading (e.g. Department) to first position in the new row. Notice the resources are now grouped by Department above.
Note: To remove the grouping, click and drag the column heading to the original row.