This lesson covers the process of renegotiating a resource commitment. Renegotiation is an optional process after the initial negotiations have been completed (resource is committed).
1. Launch the Resource Planner
- Either the Resource Manager or the Project Manager can launch the Resource Planner and add a change after a resource has been committed.
2. Make a Change to the Resource Plan
- Enter a change (e.g. assigned resource, allocation hours, etc) in the Resource Planner.
- Click Save.
3. View the Icon Changes
View the following updated made to the icons:
- Status Icon changes to Renegotiate.
- If the Project Manager was the one who made the changes, the PM column will change to Accepted and the RM column will change to Blank.
- If the Resource Manager was the one who made the changes, the RM column will change to Accepted and the PM column will change to Blank.