The Show Reference feature allows you to see a split screen with a read only copy on the bottom of the screen. This allows you to compare two windows (e.g.Budget and Actual Costs). This lesson covers using the Show Reference feature within the Cost Planner.
1. Click Show Reference
- Click the Show Reference button located on the ribbon.
2. View the Split Screen
- View the split screen. It is important to note that bottom half of the split screen is read only.
- Click the Actual Costs tab on top.
3. Compare Budget and Actual Costs
- It is now possible to compare Budget (on the bottom) and Actual Costs (on the top).
- Click the Show Reference button to remove the split screen.