The Heat Map allows you to see how the all the current projects are doing in relationship to the targets that was set forth for the fiscal year. This allows the manager to quickly see the red areas which represent areas that are over budget. The legend on the ribbon defines the thresholds of the colors shown in the heat map.This lesson covers understanding the Heat Map in the Modeler.
Articles in this section
- EPM Live 2016 - User Guide (PDF)
- EPM Live 2016 - User Guide Table of Contents
- How to Create a KanBan Planner for an Existing Project
- How are Resource Negotiations used?
- How can I display the Cost Planner values in the Project Center?
- How can I keep the Navigation Menu displayed?
- How can I make quick edits in a list?
- How can I reply to a comment in the Social Stream?
- How can I turn off the Gantt Chart in the Modeler?
- How can I verify which Cost Analyzer I have installed?