This lesson covers understanding the Cost Analyzer layout.
View the Top and Bottom Grids in the Cost Analyzer V2
- The Cost Analyzer has two grids: the top grid and bottom grid. The bar in the middle can be moved up or down by placing the mouse over the dotted line in the middle.
View the Total Details in the Top Grid
View the options available in the Total Details group on the Analyzer tab.
- Show Actual Costs - Displays the Actual Costs entered into the Cost Planner
- Show Benefits - Displays the Benefits data entered in the Cost Planner
- Show Budget - Displays the Budgeted data entered in the Cost Planner
- Show Resource Plan - Displays the Resource data entered in the Resource Planner if rates have been set up by the site collection administrator
- Show Timesheet Actuals - Displays the Timesheet Actuals entered in Timesheets
View the View Tab in the Top Grid
View the options available on the View tab.
- Show Quantity - when selected the Qty column is displayed.
- Show FTEs (Full-time Equivalents) - when selected displays the FTE column
- Show Costs - when selected displays the Costs (those that are select on the Analyzer tab)
- Show Decimal Places in Costs - Displays costs with decimals
View the Options Available on the Bottom Ribbon
- View the options available on the bottom ribbon.