An issue can be edited from the ellipsis menu or by double clicking in the list and making the changes directly in the desired fields. This article covers editing an issue from the ellipsis menu (...) and by using the double click edit mode.
1. Method 1- From the Ellipsis Menu
To edit an issue:
- From the Issues list, click the ellipsis menu to the right of the issue to be edited.
- Click Edit Item.
Note: An alternative method to edit an issue is to double click in the desired field.
1.1. Edit the Fields
- Edit the fields where changes are needed.
- Click Save.
2. Method 2 - Double Click in Edit Mode
- Double click in any row and notice the edit icon appears to the left of the item name. Depending on the field type, data can be entered manually or the option to select options from a list will appear.
2.1. Select Option
- Click within the desired column and select from the available options.
2.2. Check Option
- Check the box(es) to the right of the displayed options.
- Click OK.
2.3. Manually Enter Data
- Manually add the data in the field.