A project risk is an uncertain event that, if it occurs, has a positive or negative effect on a project's success. Risks can be added using the Create New button, from the Social Stream, from Associated Items, and in the Risk Center (List). This article covers adding a Risk in the Risk Center.
1. Select the Risks Link
- Click the Navigation icon on the Icon Bar.
- Click Risks on the Navigation Menu.
2. Click the New Item Button
- Click the New Item plus sign icon (+).
3. Complete the Required Fields
- Complete the required fields.
Note: All required fields are indicated by an asterisk.
4. Add Additional Information
- Add any additional desired information.
- Click Save.
5. View the New Risk View Form
- View the Risk View Form.