This article explains how to edit the homepage in your EPM Live workspace. Each workspace has its own homepage. The homepage is a SharePoint .aspx page, which is a web part page. You may add, remove, and modify the web parts as needed.
Note: The instructions in this article are applicable to Administrators in the Top Level Site as well as to Power Users who have Owner permissions on a workspace.
Note: Depending on your environment, your site permissions, and the workspace template selected, your screen may look different.
1. Navigate to the Workspace Homepage
- Select the Workspace icon on the Icon Bar.
- On the Navigation Menu, select the Workspace title.
2. View the Homepage
- The Homepage is made up of multiple web parts. You may add, remove, and arrange the web parts as needed. There are SharePoint web parts and custom EPM Live web parts available in the Web Part Gallery. In this example an isolated workspace that was created using the Collaborative template will be used.
3. Edit Page
- Select the Settings Gear icon on the Icon Bar.
- Under the Settings heading, select Edit Page. This will put the page in Edit Mode.
4. Add a Web Part
- Click the "Add a Web Part" link in any web part zone to add a new web part to the page.
5. Select the Web Part
- Select the desired web part. In this example the Training Team Announcements will be added.
- Click Add.
6. View the Web Part
- View the web part added to the page.
7. Modify a Web Part
- Click the Web Part drop down menu to expand the menu to see the various editing options for each web part.
8. Stop Editing Page
- When finished, select Stop Editing.
9. View the Page
- View the page.