When Content Approval is enabled by your site collection administrator, items entered to the Change Request List list will require content approval. Content Approval is not turned on by default. This article covers approving a change request in EPM Live.
1. Click the Changes Link
- Click the Navigation icon on the Icon Bar.
- Click the Changes link on the Navigation Menu.
2. View the Changes List
- View the Changes List.
3. View the Approve / Reject Button
- View the Approve/Reject button on the ribbon. When Content Approval is enabled by your site collection administrator, items entered to this list will require content approval. If Content Approval is not enabled, then the Approve/Reject button will not be available.
4. Select the Change Request to be Approved
- Select the Change Request to be approved.
- Click Approve/Reject.
5. Select the Approved Option
- Select the Approved option. If the Content Approval is enabled, the Approver will receive an email indicating a Change is waiting for his/her approval.
- If desired, add a comment.
- Click OK.
6. View the Approval Status
- View the approval status and the comment added to the right.