The Shared Documents Library is one central location where team members can view, upload, check out, and edit documents in a workspace. The uploaded documents are specific to the workspace and are not visible at the top of the site collection. This lesson covers uploading a into the General Shared Documents library at the workspace level.
1. Click Shared Documents
- At the workspace level, click the Navigation icon on the Icon Bar.
- Click the Shared Documents link under the General heading.
2. Click Upload
- Click the Upload button under the Files tab.
3. Click Browse
- Click Browse.
4. Select the File
- Select the file to be uploaded.
- Click Open.
5. Click OK
- Click OK.
6. View the Uploaded Project Document
- View the newly uploaded document in the document list.
Note: This document can be view, checked out, and edited by members of the workspace only. This documents is not visible in the Documents Library at the top of the site collection.