Comments are used to facilitate communication amongst team members. Comment can be added on any list item. This article covers adding a comment to an issue in the Issue List. These steps apply for all types of items in EPM Live.
1. Click Comments
- In the Issue List, click the ellipsis menu (...) to the right of the desired issue.
- Click Comments.
2. Enter a Comment
- To: The Comments for any item automatically include the "To" field: Created By and Assigned To. These are not editable.
- CC: Enter the name(s) for any users to be included on the Comment as new followers. The CC'd users will receive the general notifications and email just as those in the To box. Users can be added or removed from the CC field.
- Enter the desired comment.
- Click Post.
3. Manage Comments and Close the Comment Box
- Use the Edit link to edit the post. Use the Delete link to delete the post. You can only edit or delete comments that you added.
- Click the X in the upper right corner to close the comment box.
4. View the Comment Bubble
- View the Comment bubble to the right of the item's title.
5. Navigate to the Homepage
- Click the Navigation icon on the Icon Bar.
- Click the Home button on the Navigation Menu.
6. View the Social Stream
- View the comment in the Social Stream.