Alerts can be placed on all different types of items, such as projects, tasks, issues, risks, to do items, documents, resources, for example. This article covers creating an alert on a task.
Note: Depending on your site configuration, the options for alerts may be enabled or disabled.
1. Click Tasks
- Click the Navigation button on the Icon Bar.
- Click theTasks link on the Navigation Menu.
2. Click the Title
- Click the title of the task.
3. Click Alert Me
- View the View Form.
- Click the Alert Me menu located on the ribbon.
4. Complete the Fields
- Complete fields and select options.
5. Click OK
- Click OK. You will receive an email confirming that an alert on this task has been set.