This article covers navigating to Site Contents and viewing the displayed options.
1. Navigate to Site Contents
A notable change in the 5.5 version is the location of Settings icon as well as Site Contents. To navigate to Site Contents:
- Click the Settings gear.
- Select Site Contents link.
1.1. View the Displayed Lists, Libraries, and Apps
- View the apps (tiles) displayed. Apps are displayed in a tile format.
1.2. View the Tile Ellipsis Menu Options
- Click the ellipsis menu. Tiles have an ellipsis menu (dots) to the right and these are used as a quick way to navigate to the Settings page.
- Click the About option.
Note: At the top of the site collection the Remove option is available for Site Collection Administrators only.
1.3. View the About Information
- View the information displayed and the ADD IT button.
Note: At the top of the site collection the Add IT option is visible to all but only a site collection administrator can add the app. Users will receive the message, "Sorry, you do not have access to this page."