End users may add a Gantt Chart to many views within EPM Live. Once the Gantt Chart has been added, this view can be printed for reporting purposes and is temporary. If an end user adds a Gantt Chart to a view and then navigates away from the list, the view will return to the default view. This article covers adding a Gantt Chart to a view in the Project Center.
1. Click the View Box
- Click in the View Box and select the desired view from the menu option.
2. View the Selected Option
- View the selected view.
- Click the Select Columns button.
3. Add the Gantt Chart
- Check the boxes to the left of the Gantt Chart column.
- Click Apply.
4. View the Modified View
- View the modified temporary view that has the Gantt Chart.
Note: Right click on the date bar to zoom out and left click to zoom in on the dates.
5. Print the View
- Click the List tab.
- Click the Print option,
6. Select Print Options
- Check or un-check the columns to be included in the printed version.
- Select from the additional desired options (Paper size, Page Orientation, etc).
- Click OK.
7. Preview the View
- Preview the view.
- Click File.
8. Click Print
- Click Print.
9. View the Printed Version
- View the printed version.
Note: The modified view is temporary. When an end user modifies a view and then navigates away from the list, the view will return to the default view.