The Assignment Planner enables you to see all the work a resource(s) is working on within one window. The Assignment Planner can be accessed through Edit Team or the Resource Center. This lesson covers launching and viewing the Assignment Planner from Edit Team.
1. Click Assignment Planner
- Check the box to the left of the resource name(s) you would like to view.
- Click Assignment Planner on the ribbon.
2. View the Assignment Planner
- View the Assignment Planner.
3. View the Allocation
- Scroll to the bottom to view the allocation. The green bars on the bottom of the screen show the hours the resource is working on a task within the span of the task duration and indicate that the resource is not over allocated. The red bars show that the resource is working more than the normal eight hours, thus reflecting over-allocation.
Note: Any changes made and published from this view, will appear in the Task Center and My Work areas.