This lesson covers changing the Displayed Values within the Resource Analyzer.
1. View the Displayed Values
- View the displayed values in the Displayed Values field.
2. Change the Displayed Values to FTE
- Click in the Displayed Values field.
- Select the listed FTE option.
Note: FTE is defined as Full-time equivalent. An FTE of 1.0 means that the person is equivalent to a full-time worker, while an FTE of 0.5 signals that the worker is only half-time.
FTE Percent: Full-time Equivalent Percent
3. View the selected Display Values
- View the selected displayed values.