The Edit Resource Plan button makes it possible to access the Resource Planner from inside the Resource Analyzer. This article covers using the Edit Resource Plan button in the Resource Analyzer.
1. View the Resource Analyzer
- The Resource Analyzer is displayed.
Note: The resources displayed are those from the Software Department as only that department was selected prior to launching the Resource Analyzer.
2. Click the View Tab
- Click the View tab.
- Click Edit Resource Plan.
3. View the Resource Plans
- View all the Resource Plans displayed. Changes to the Resource Plans (e.g. changes in hours/FTEs, replacing resources, adding resources, etc.) can be made and saved from here.
- Click Close to exit the Resource Planner and return to the Resource Analyzer.