It is possible to group by column order using the Grouping feature. This lesson covers using the Grouping feature in the Resource Analyzer.
1. View the Show Grouping Buttons
- View the Show Grouping buttons available in the top and bottom of the split screen view.
2. Click the Show Grouping Button
- Click the Show Grouping button on the ribbon in the top of the split screen.
3. Drag Desired Column Column Heading into First Position
- Using the mouse, drag the desired column heading into first position where the caption is displayed.
4. Expand the Project Items
- Click the plus sign to the left of the Department name(s).
5. View the Displayed Grouping Order
- View the displayed grouping order.
Note: To remove any grouping, drag the column heading to the original position.