This lesson covers exporting data to Excel from within the Resource Analyzer.
1. View the Export to Excel Buttons
- The Export to Excel buttons are available on the top and bottom of the split screen.
2. Click the Export to Excel Button
- Click the Export to Excel button under the Analyzer tab, to export the data in the top of the screen to Excel.
3. Select the Columns to Export
- Check the boxes to the right of the columns to be exported.
- Click OK.
4. View the Exported Data
- View the exported data in Excel.
5. Close Excel Data Sheet
- Click the X in the upper right corner to close the Excel data sheet.