This lesson covers viewing cost categories and cost category items in the Cost Planner.
1. View the Cost Type Tabs
- The different tabs represent the cost types within the Cost Planner. View the cost type tabs.
2. View the Budget Cost Tab
- View the Budget Cost tab and the different cost categories (Capital and Operational) and items listed below the cost categories.
3. View the Actual Costs Tab
- Click the Actual Costs tab and the different cost categories (Capital and Operational) and items listed below the cost categories.
4. View the Benefits Cost Tab
- Click the Benefits Cost tab to view the Totals category and items listed.
5. View the Resource Plan Tab
- Click the Resource Plan tab to view the Labor category and items listed.
6. View the Timesheet Actuals Tab
- Click the Timesheet Actuals tab to view the Labor category and item listed.