Actual Costs can be entered manually, imported, and by capturing actual labor costs using Timesheet Actuals. This lesson covers manually entering Actual Costs in the Cost Planner.
1. Click the Actual Costs Tab
- Click the Actual Costs tab below the ribbon.
2. Click in a Cell
- Click the cell where the actual costs will be entered.
3. Enter the Actual Costs
- Enter the Actual Costs in the cells.
- Click Save when finished.
4. Click Close
- View the entered values in the cells. Click Close to exit the Cost Planner.