From a split screen, it is possible to copy one row of data to another by using the Copy feature. This lesson covers using the Copy feature within the Cost Planner.
1. Click Show Reference
- Click the Show Reference button located on the ribbon.
2. Click the Actual Costs Tab
- Click the Actual Costs tab on the top.
3. Click Copy
- Check the boxes to the left of the row to be copied from the bottom to the top.
- Check the boxes to the left of the row to be copied to on the top.
- Click Copy on the ribbon.
4. Click Save
- View the copied values in the row under the Actual Costs tab.
- Click Save.