This lesson covers exporting Cost Planner data to Microsoft Excel.
1. Click the Reports Link
- Click the Reports link located on the Navigation Menu.
2. Click the Classic Reporting Box
- Click the Classic Reporting box.
3. Expand the Projects Report List
- Click the plus (+) sign to the left of Projects to expand the Projects Report List.
4. Click the Cost Summary Link
- Click the Cost Summary Link.
5. View the Report
- View the displayed Cost Summary Report.
6. Click Export to Excel
- Click Export to Excel located on the ribbon.
7. Enter the User Name and Password
- Enter User Name and Password.
- Click the Sign In.
8. View the Exported Data in Excel
- View the exported data in Excel.
9. Click the X to Close the Report
- Click the "X" in the upper right corner to close the report.