This article covers launching the Configure dialog box and selecting from the available configuration options.
1. Click Configure
- Click the Configure button located on the ribbon.
2. Select the field to be displayed in the Comparison Field
- Click in the "Comparison field" and select the field to be displayed in the Comparison field.
3. Enter the Title
- Enter the title which will display in the Comparison field.
4. Select the Fields to be used as Filters
- Click the desired filter.
- Click the Add button.
- After adding the desired fields to the Selected Fields box, click OK.
5. View the Selected Filters
View the title and selected filters.
- Approved Budget title appears in the Comparison field.
- Project Type is a Choice field and can be used by clicking directly on the box below the Project Type heading.
- Planned Benefits has a slider filter and can be changed by clicking directly on the Planned Benefits numbers.
- Prioritization Score has a slider filter and can be changed by clicking directly on the Prioritization numbers.
Note: The screen resolution may affect the number of filters that can be applied. If after applying filters, nothing shows on the ribbon then this is an indicator that too many filters applied for your screen resolution. To resolve this, try removing a few filters until you reach a number (e.g. 3) that will display on the ribbon.