Using the slider filters and choice filters will move some project items from the Selected Group to the Unselected Group. To force a project item to remain within the Selected Group the Selection drop-down menu can be used. This lesson covers marking a project item as "In" to force it to remain in the Selected Group and disregard the filters applied.
2. View the Project Items within the Selected Group
- View the selected project items in the Selected Group.
3. Click the "In" Option under Selection
- Click in the Selection column (to the right of the Auto arrow) and select the "In" option. To force a project to remain within the Selected Group or to force it stay within the Unselected Group select the "In" option.
- In: Will force the project item to remain within the Selected Group.
- Out: Will exclude the project item from the Selected group.
- Auto: Will allow the filters applied to determine if the project item fits within the Selected or Unselected group.