After saving a strategy, it is possible to commit the strategy. Once the strategy has been committed, it can be reflected in select views. This article covers committing a saved strategy.
1. View the Saved Strategy
- View the saved strategy name displayed in the Current Strategy box. View the project items in the Selected group and those in the Unselected group.
2. Click Commit Strategy
- Click Commit Strategy located on the ribbon.
3. Click OK
- Click OK.
4. Click Close to Close the Optimizer
- Click Close to exit the Optimizer.
5. Add the Selected Column to the View
- Click in the Columns button.
- Check the Selected option.
- Click Apply.
6. View the Selected Column
- View the Selected column indicating which project items have been selected and which have not been selected.