When first creating a Microsoft project it is considered best practice to start by updating the Project Start Date. This lesson covers updating the Microsoft Project Start Date in the Project Information box.
1. Click the Project Tab
- Click the Project tab located on the ribbon.
2. Click the Project Information Button
- Click Project Information located on the ribbon.
3. Select the Project Start Date
- Click in the Start date box.
- Select the Project Start date.
Note: Clicking the Today button will bring you to the current date.
4. Click OK
- Click OK.
5. View the Project Start Date
- View new Project Start Date.