This lesson covers adding resources to the Resource Sheet in Microsoft Project.
1. Click the Resource Sheet
- From the Task tab, click Gantt Chart.
- Click the Resource Sheet option.
2. Enter the Resource Name
- Enter the resource name that will be added to the project schedule. Repeat as necessary.
3. Click the Gantt Chart
- After entering all resource names, click the Gantt Charticon located on the ribbon.
4. View the Gantt View
- View the Gantt View displayed. You are now ready to assign tasks to your resources.