This lesson covers assigning resources using the Split Screen view in Microsoft Project.
Click the Task Tab
- Click the Task tab.
- Click Detailson the ribbon.
Select a Task
- Select a task for which a resources will be assigned.
Click in Resource Name Column
- Click in the Resource Name column.
- Click in the Resource Name box.
- Select the resource name.
- Click OK. Repeat as needed.
- To remove the split screen, click the Details button on the ribbon.
View the Resource Assignments
- View resource names in project schedule and in the Gantt Chart.