Key Performance Indicators, also known as KPIs, are indicators that provide a quick visual to the status of specific items. The table below shows the Task Status, the Schedule Status, and Work Status indicators available in the EPM Live's Task Center.
Articles in this section
- EPM Live 2016 - User Guide (PDF)
- EPM Live 2016 - User Guide Table of Contents
- How to Create a KanBan Planner for an Existing Project
- How are Resource Negotiations used?
- How can I display the Cost Planner values in the Project Center?
- How can I keep the Navigation Menu displayed?
- How can I make quick edits in a list?
- How can I reply to a comment in the Social Stream?
- How can I turn off the Gantt Chart in the Modeler?
- How can I verify which Cost Analyzer I have installed?