The Stop Watch feature makes it possible to track time against a line item. This lesson covers using the Stop Watch to track time against an item added to My Timesheet.
Note: The Stop Watch feature may or may not be enabled in a site. To enable the Stop Watch feature, please speak to your Site Collection Administrator.
1. View the Stop Watch
- View the Stop Watch icons to the right of the Work column.
Note: The Stop Watch will be visible after an item has been added and saved to the timesheet.
2. Start the Stop Watch
- Click directly on the Stop Watch to begin tracking time on the line item.
Note: The Stop Watch can be used to track time one line item at a time.
3. Stop Tracking Time
- Click directly on the Stop Watch to stop tracking time on an item.
4. Click OK
- Click OK to stop tracking time.
5. Confirm the Time
- Click Yes to add the time to your timesheet.
6. View the Time Added
- View the time added to your timesheet in the corresponding date grid.