The double-click edit mode can be used on list items to make changes directly in the desired fields. This article covers editing an issue by using the double click edit mode.
1. Double Click in Edit Mode
- Double click in any row and notice the edit icon appears to the left of the item name. Depending on the field type, data can be entered manually or the option to select options from a list will appear.
1.1. Select Option
- Click within the desired column and select from the available options.
1.2. Check Option
- Check the box(es) to the right of the displayed options.
- Click OK.
1.3. Manually Enter Data
- Manually add the data in the field.