Change requests can be added in the Changes List, from the Create New button, from the Home Page, and from Associated Items. Entering change requests to the Changes List helps create a structured approach to ensure changes are thoroughly and smoothly implemented, and that the lasting benefits of change are achieved. It is in the Changes List that a user can review the change request submissions, assignments, and status updates. Change requests can also be easily converted into a project for those requests that need to be elevated. This lesson covers creating a change request in EPM Live.
1. Click Changes
- Click the Navigation icon on the Icon Bar.
- Click the Changes link on the Navigation Menu.
2. View the Changes List
- View the Changes List.
3. Add a Change
- Click the New Items button.
4. Add a Change Request Title
- Enter the title in the Title field (required).
- Enter the associated project in the Project field (required).
- Select the status and category.
5. Click Save
- Enter additional information.
- Click Save.
6. View the Change View Form
- View the Change View Form.