It is possible to view user customizable list reports and SSRS Reports from the Classic Reporting Page. This lesson covers viewing a Drill-in Project Dashboard from the Classic Reporting Page.
1. Click the Reports Link
- Click Reports on the Navigation Menu.
2. Click the Classic Reporting Box
- Click the Classic Reporting box.
3. Expand the Reporting Services Reports List
- Click the plus sign to the left of the Reporting Services Reports list.
4. Expand the Projects Folder List
- Click the plus sign to the left of the Projects folder.
5. Expand the Drill-in Dashboards Folder
- Under the Projects folder, expand the Drill-in Dashboard folder.
6. Click the Drill-in Project Dashboard Link
- Click the Drill-in Project Dashboard link.
7. Select the Desired Parameters
- Check the boxes to the left of the project names to be included in the report.
- Click Apply.
8. View the Project Dashboard
- View the Project Dashboard.