When editing a project plan, the user may select the scheduling tool and check the "Use as a Default Planner" box. The option to check the box is available so that when future edits are made to the plan, the scheduling tool will automatically launch. If this box is checked, the option to select a different scheduling tool will not appear. To remove the default selected planner, a workflow may be used. This article covers removing the default planner using a workflow.
1. Start the Workflow
- From the Project Center, click the ellipsis menu (...) to the right of the project item.
- Click Workflows.
2. Click the Remove Default Planner Link
- Click the Remove Default Planner link.
3. Click Start
- Click the Start button. The default planner will be removed.
4. Edit the Plan
- Click the ellipsis menu (...) to the right of the project.
- Click Edit Plan.
5. View the Planner Options
- View the available planner options.
Note: Depending on the configuration of your site, you may or may not have the same listed options.