Note: EPM Live supports the most recent versions of several commonly used web browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari. However, certain web browsers could cause some EPM Live or SharePoint functionality to be downgraded, limited, or available only through alternative steps.
Articles in this section
- EPM Live 2016 - User Guide (PDF)
- EPM Live 2016 - User Guide Table of Contents
- How are Resource Negotiations used?
- How can I display the Cost Planner values in the Project Center?
- How can I keep the Navigation Menu displayed?
- How can I make quick edits in a list?
- How can I reply to a comment in the Social Stream?
- How can I turn off the Gantt Chart in the Modeler?
- How can I verify which Cost Analyzer I have installed?
- How can I view the actual start, actual finish, actual work, and actual duration fields in the Online Project Planner?