After creating the project, the next step is to build the team. After resources are added to the project team, they will receive an email indicating that they have been given access to this project. Building a team is possible from the Project Item View Form, the Project Item ellipsis menu, from the Project Planner, and from inside the Agile Planner. This article covers building a team for a project from the project item ellipsis menu.
1. Click Edit Team
- From the Project Center, click the ellipsis menu (...) to the right of the project for which a team will be built.
- Click Edit Team.
2. Click the Add Button
- Check the boxes to the left of the resource names to be added to the project team.
- Click the Add button.
3. Click the Close & Save Button
- Under Permissions, click the Permission drop down menu and select a permission level from the list.
- Click OK.
- Click Save and Close.
Note: Permissions are as follows:
- Owners: All Rights - Any name entered into the Agile Planner field must have Owner permissions in order to access the Agile Planner.
- Members: Read-Only Rights to the project. Contributing Rights to any child items of the project (backlog tasks, etc.)
- Visitors: Read-Only Rights to the project and child items of the project.