The Project Agile Planner is used to manage your projects using agile methodology. The Agile Planneris used during iteration planning to move user stories and defects from the Backlog List into specific iterations. It is in the Agile Plannerthat the user stories and defects are decomposed into specific tasks which can be assigned to specific team members and estimated in terms of work (e.g. hours) or points. The Project Agile Planner can be launched from the Project Center and the Backlog List. The difference is the Project Center has multiple planners associated to it - the Project Planner, the Project Agile Planner, and Microsoft Project. This article covers launching the Project Agile Planner from the Project Center.
1. Click the Edit Plan Button
- Check the box to the left of the project name.
- Click the Edit Plan button.
2. Click the Project Agile Planner Box
- Click the Project Agile Planner box.
Note: Check the "Use as default planner" check box first to have the Project Agile Planner launch as the default planner.
3. View the Project Agile Planner
- View the Project Agile Planner.