Iterations are your time frames. After you create an iteration, then start moving items from the backlog into the iterations. A backlog item is a container for defects, user stories, and tasks. Backlog items are moved into a specific iteration within the Project Agile Planner. This article covers moving a backlog item inside the Project Agile Planner into a specific iteration.
1. Drag the Backlog Item up to the Top Grid
- Select the backlog item in the bottom grid.
- Drag the backlog item up into the top gird until a blue arrow appears to the left of the iteration name. Release your mouse.
2. View the Backlog Item Below the Iteration
- View the backlog item listed below the iteration.