This article shows you how to edit the existing Communities in your Site.
Note: The instructions in this article are applicable to Administrators in the Top Level Site as well as to Power Users who have Owner permissions on a workspace.
1. Navigate to Manage Communities
- Select the Settings Gear icon on the Icon Bar.
- Under the Configuration heading, select Manage Communities.
2. Edit the Community
Under the Action heading, click Edit for the desired Community.
3. Edit Community Form
Modify the Community details as needed.
- Title: The Title field determines the display name that will display in the Navigation Menu of your Site.
- Description: This field is not displayed to the end users. It is utilized for informational purposes for the administrator(s) / site owner(s).
- Visible: This Visible flag will determine if you want the Community to be visible to resources on your site. This allows you to hide your community without deleting it.
- Default: You may or may not see this setting. This check box is not applicable. Please disregard.
- HomePage: You may or may not see this setting. The homepage URL is auto-created for a new community. Please disregard. If you want to change where users are directed when they click the Dashboard / Home page for a community, you would change the Navigation/Quick Launch link.
- When finished, click Save.