The article shows how to create new content, such as a List or Library, in EPM Live. It also shows how to navigate to the List Settings page or Library Settings page for any list or library in the Site App.
Note: The instructions in this article are applicable to Administrators in the Top Level Site as well as to Power Users who have Owner permissions on a workspace.
1. Navigate to Site Libraries and Lists Page
- Select the Settings Gear icon on the Icon Bar.
- Under the Configuration heading, select Site Libraries and Lists.
2. Select the Desired List or Library to Customize or Create New Content
From this page, you can do either of the following:
- Click the Create new content link to create a new list app or library app in the site.
- Click the Customize linkto launch the Settings page for that list or library.
Note: This is an alternative path to navigate to the List Settings or Library Settings buttons that are available from every list and library Ribbon.
3. Alternative Access to Customize Lists and Libraries
Example: Selecting Customize "Issues" directs to the Issues List Settings Page, which is the same as selecting List Settings from the List Ribbon Tab on the Issues List App.